The Computer Lounge is an area where we hold meetings, some workshops or just plain relax. This lounge is air conditioned and separate from the main shop work space floor. There are two long conference tables, ceiling mounted LCD projector, chairs and a couple of sofas, where members can escape the noise and congestion of the main floor.
New Jersey's First Hackerspace
100 Jersey Avenue732-50-FUBAR (732-503-8227)
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
info [at] fubarlabs.org
- Open Hack Night; Apr 27, 6:30pm
- FUBAR Member (and Prospective Members) Meeting; May 02, 7:30pm
- Open Hack Night; May 04, 6:30pm
- FUBAR PI 101: Introduction to Raspberry PI -- getting up and running; May 04, 7:00pm
- Movie Night: Dennō Coil; May 06, 7:00pm
FUBAR labs is a community of makers, tinkerers, artists, techies and geeks who have 24 hour a day access to the maker space and to tools, supplies, and workshop equipment. We are a community of passionate makers who are willing to share information and tutor anyone that is interested. Fubar has classes on a wide range of topics from 3D printing to welding to programming.
Payments to FUBAR LabsUse this form for Meetup Fees, Workshop kits, Misc Payments. Or send via PayPal to
paypal [at] fubarlabs.org
Sign up for FUBAR Visitor List