Take a look at our social media channels.
- Fubar Labs @Facebook
- Fubar @Twitter
- Fubar Labs @ YouTube
- IXR – Institute for Exploratory Research @Facebook
- Bell Works @Twitter
- NYC First Robotics
- Fab Lab Baltimore @Twitter
- Juice Tank
These links represent the core of the “Maker Movement”. Use them to explore the world of all things Maker related.
First off is the “Maker” group that started it all.
- Make Magazine
- Maker Faire
- Maker Shed
- Maker Spaces
- Maker Farm – Distributor
Sites related to the power racing series.
The following are some Arduino resources.
- Arduino – official site
- Fubarino – Fubar Labs own microcontroler board
- Wikipedia – Background of the Arduino circuit boards
- Adafruit products – Arduino
- Sparkfun – Arduino boards
- Sparkfun – What is Arduino?
The following are some 3D printer resources.
- Thingiverse – 3D printer files for download
- Lulzbot 3D Printers
- Prusa 3D Printers
- Printbot 3D printers
- Makerbot 3D printers
- 3Ders – Compare 3D Printers
The following are some CNC router sites.
- Shapeoko CNC Router
- Neo7CNC Router Kits
- Synthetos G-Code CNC/3D Printer controller
- Open Builds Kits
- Open Builds Part Store
The following are some Robotics parts distributors.
The following are some tool and test equipment related sites.
- Which Soldering Station is best
- KeySight (formerly Agilent or HP instruments)
- LeCroy Oscilloscopes
The following are some PCB layout and fabrication resources.
- KiCad PCB SW
- Eagle PCB Design Software
- Express PCB – Free PCB tools
- PCB123 CAD design software
- Cheap PCB Fabrication – PCBway
- Cheap PCB Fabrication – AllPCB
- Fritzing – Bread board SW
- OSH Park
Some Software resources.
- Arduino IDE
- Stack Overflow
- Curl – command line tool for URL based transfers
- Visual Studio Community Edition
- W3Schools – Web SW
- Super Conversion tool, ie text to image
- Functionx Tutorials
- Visual Micro Arduino Plugin for MS Visual Studio
- Academic Tutorials
- Android Developers
Electronic Parts Distributors.