Antweight and Beetleweight 8′ x 8′ x 2′ arena, 2 layers 1/4″ polycarbonate. Plywood painted surface.
- Plastic/Wood Antweight
- Standard Antweight
When: October 29th, 2022
Where: Sussex County Maker Faire, Ideal Farms, 222 NJ-15, Lafayette, NJ 07848
Weapons need a weapon safety lock. Lipo Batteries need to manage and stored properly. The arena is out in the open and we’re requesting supporters watch the event via live stream. Stream details will be hosted on https://twitch.tv/fubarlabs
Requirements for all attendees:
- N95 or similar (KN95, KF94, etc) masks/respirators must be worn throughout the event while inside Fubar Labs. If your mask has an exhalation valve, it needs to be blocked or filtered. N95s (standard and small sizes) will be available on-site, but please wear your own if you are able to do so.
- Attendees must be vaccinated (please bring proof of vaccination) or provide proof of a negative test within the past three days.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have reason to believe you are infected.
FUBAR Lab’s Precautions:
- We will be maximizing ventilation by opening the windows and running our fans. Please dress warmly if it’s a cold day.
- We will be distancing pit spaces to the best of our ability.
- Following SPARC general rules
- Yes, to one unstick. Feel free to send us your preference. We’ll set this final on Jan 9th.
- Currently no OOTA zones, but may work on adding one in this week
- Tournament structure TBD based on actual participant numbers